Here's a list of the 10 Hands Down Best Pizza Places In America! everyone loves Pizza so we're counting down the 10 best places to get pizza in America!
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: https://bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
Pizza is a universally beloved dish. It’s so versatile, that even the pickiest eaters are sure to find one they like. You don’t have to travel to Italy to enjoy a slice of authentic pizza (though it’s recommended that you do at some point), as many American pizzerias have done their best to stay true to the traditional recipe. These are hands down the best pizza places in America and you definitely want to do your best to hit each and every one.
If you enjoyed this list of the 10 hands down best places to get pizza in America, then comment: #Pizza #Food #America
0:29 Mister O-1
4:18 Pizzeria Vetri
6:53 Buddy’s Pizza
8:18 Casey’s Pizza Truck
9:29 Al Forno
10:54 Bleecker Street Pizza
12:19 Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana
- Mister O-1 is a trendy pizza place that can be found in Miami, Florida, so keep it in mind if you plan on hitting the beach any time soon. While it has a fantastic salad bar, we recommend putting the diet on hold and treating yourself to some of their amazing pizzas, because you won’t be disappointed.
- Lucali’s is a swanky pizzeria in Brooklyn. Yeah, this restaurant is so good that even Queen Bey and Jay-Z have payed it a visit. Talk about good publicity. Mark Iacono took quite the leap of faith when he opened Lucali’s in 2006, as he had never made a pizza before.
- Unlike many of the restaurants discussed here, Pizzana is relatively new. However, we very strongly believe that it has potential to become a landmark pizzeria, of the likes of the famous Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana in New York.
- No trip to Philadelphia will ever be complete without a visit to Pizzeria Vetri. The restaurant was opened by award-winning chef, Marc Vetri in 2013 and strives to create authentic Neapolitan pizzas.
- If you’re not Italian, you might not be familiar with the concept of fried pizza, or montanara, but odds are it’s probably something that you now really want to try. The best place to go to do so (other than Naples) is Forcella in Brooklyn.
- If you’re in the mood for a pizza that’s a little bit different, but still out of this world delicious, Buddy’s Pizza in Detroit is the place to be. They specialize in Detroit style pizza, which takes inspiration from the Sicilian pies, meaning that it’s square and has a thick crust.
- Casey’s Pizza Truck in San Francisco may look like any other run of the mill food truck, but it’s not to be underestimated, as it’s home to some of the best pizza you’ll ever taste. Once a laundry truck, the vehicle was renovated by food truck mastermind, Casey Crynes, who installed a gas-fueled oven.
- When you hear “Rhode Island” amazing Italian cuisine probably isn’t the first thing that comes to mind, but maybe it should be. Al Forno was opened in Providence, Rhode Island in 1980, by chefs Johanne Killeen and George Germon, who quickly earned quite the reputation in the food business, thanks to their several innovative creations.
- The Big Apple is known for being home to some of America’s best pizza, so needless to say, there’s a lot of competition for title of “Best Pizzeria in New York City.” Many critics, magazines and foodies have debated the subject long and hard, and one restaurant that always seems to come up is Bleecker Street Pizza.
- Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana is a New Haven pizzeria which started as a bakery in 1925. Its original owner and founder, Frank Pepe, immigrated to America from Maiori, a town on the Amalfi Coast of Italy, in 1909 at age 16. In 1937, the bakery was transformed into a pizzeria, which today is owned and run by Frank Pepe’s grandson, Gary Bimonte.
JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! https://bit.ly/2DCl21k
SUBSCRIBE to our channel! https://bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
Top 10 Most Outrageous Fast Food Items
10 McDonald’s Items That Would Make America Great Again
10 McDonald's Menu Items That Even The Staff Won't Eat
10 Cancelled Mcdonald's Items That People Still Talk About
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss
Top 10 Saddest McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Ever
Top 10 Untold Truths of the Heart Attack Grill
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About Costco Food Court
Check out our Most Popular Videos! https://bit.ly/2WtOHCy
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).