Click “HD” before watching..
You’ve got one moment to live, one moment to cherish and one chance to create that one moment just the way you want it to be! So grab life with two hands and make the best of it! - unknown
Barcelona, Spain - August 2018
Sharing video highlights/slight vlog-ish of our Barcelona, Spain trip (super late upload).
Warning a bit long: If you’re planning to go to Barcelona, Spain this might be helpful.
Some observations/highlights during this Barcelona trip:
1. Places to visit in Barcelona -
Sagrada Familia (need to book in advance if your planning to enter the church), entrance fee with guided tour is around 24euros. Other popular tourist spot - Casa Batllo, Casa Mila, Gothic Quarter, Casa Amatler, Parc Guell (need to book in advance as well), Montjuic, Magic Fountain of Montjuic, Placa de catalunya, La Rambla street, La Boqueria, Montserrat, Barcelona Cathedral
2. Accomodation - I stayed at BCNSportshostel for 1 night only (61sgd) - Bedspace only.
3. Transport – they have efficient public transport so you can take bus or train instead of hiring a cab. You can save a lot of penny.
4. Tours – its a must to book in advance Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell. For Sagrada Familia book it atleast 1 week in advance coz the ticket gets sold out very fast. Parc Guell, they limit the number of people who visits per hour, so its also recommended to book in advance to avoid wasting your time.
5. Foods – we tried Paella, Tapas (combo). We also searched for their authentic Churros but failed to find one