How I made money in Dubai, UAE with my Tattooed Face
Almost everyone I have met in Dubai, UAE or have known over the years in Dubai, UAE has at some point asked me the question about how did I live in Dubai, UAE with my tattooed face and my tattooed personality to how did I make money and earn a living in Dubai, UAE looking the way that I have - with my tattoos and my appearance.
Well if I were to give you the long answer short - it would simply be:
1) Don't look the way I do
2) Don't get tattoos on your face
3) Don't have visible tattoo marks that can get you throw out of the country
4) Keep a low profile
5) Have a mutual agreement with someone who is ready to give you a visa and run a private legal business with people that you know.
Given that these are the basis - the other ways how I did make money when living in Dubai, UAE are:
1) By working for conferences & exhibitions
2) Offering my services as a consultant, coach, trainer, speaker & presenter
3) Buying and selling products that I purchased on a discount for a profit
4) Helping people get jobs while taking a cut from the business deal
5) Renting out stuff and finally
6) Working as a Freelancer at events
So these are some of the ways I worked in Dubai and made money when living in Dubai, UAE with my tattoos.
TO SUPPORT MY CHANNEL
Please send money via paypal to email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org | +66-92-541-4784
WHO AM I?
MORE ABOUT ME?
Google My Name "Loy Machedo"