Interlaken, Switzerland to Tirano, Italy on the Burnina Express! (Day 7 traveling through Europe)
- In today's travel video, we start in Interlaken, Switzerland and eventually arrived to Tirano, Italy.
- The Bernina Express is a direct train from Chur to Tirano in Italy, but we started in Interlaken, Switzerland.
- The Bernina Express reaches an altitude of 2253 m, even higher than the Glacier Express, and without the help of cogwheel track. It requires lots of spiral loops, 55 tunnels and 196 bridges to accomplish this.
- The next video will be us in Venice, Italy.
- If you want to see more interesting videos like this one you can go to my channel and check them out here:
- If you want to learn more about the Burnina Express, you can check it out here:
- If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment about them and I will reply back to them ASAP.
- And if you guys have any copy-right free music that would you like to put in my videos, you can just let me know by posting them in the comments.
- Please don't forget to Subscribe, comment and or leave a like for more fun videos coming soon.
****** Camera equipment that I used *******
- Canon Powershot G7X mark II + wind-muff
- Panasonic Lumix G7 + kit lens
- Iphone 6s (for recording some clips)
- Rode VideoMicro microphone
- Sandisk 32/64 Extreme SD card(s)
- Manfrotto mini tripod
- Urban Beatz power bank
- Seagate 2TB Portable External Hard Drive
Music Information :
- X Rated - ehrling
- X50 - 2017
- X50 - Life
• Contact the artist: (of X50)