Things to do in Edinburgh Scotland in 48 Hrs |(2019)#Edinburgh travel guide|ChillyStudio #travelvlog
Edinburgh travel guide | vlog | things to do in Scotland
We took a train from Kings cross station, London to Edinburgh train station.
* Arrived at Edinburgh - checked into our Airbnb - Our Host - email@example.com
* Brunch at Laila’s (Mexican cuisine), 63 Cockburn St, Edinburgh EH1 1BS, UK
* Free Walking tour with https://www.neweuropetours.eu
* Pub Crawl Tour with https://www.neweuropetours.eu/sandemans-tours/edinburgh/edinburgh-pub-crawl/
* Visit to the Edinburgh castle
* Visit to Arthur’s seat
* Visit to the Calton Hill
* Lunch at GBK - Gourmet Burger Kitchen - 137 George St, Edinburgh EH2 4JY, UK
* Checked out of our Airbnb and took our train back to London.
* I would suggest you guys to take a train to Edinburgh from London as the journey is very scenic.
* Walking tour is the best way to explore this magical city and learn about the history of Edinburgh.
* As we all know Scottish pubs are very famous for its ambiance and Whiskey, I would suggest you to do a Pub Crawl Tour.
* Don’t forget to catch the sunset from the Calton Hill and sunrise from Arthur’s Seat.
Thanks for watching.
Edinburgh Video Guide, Edinburgh, Scotland, City Guide., Video guide, Royal Mile, Arthur's Seat, The Crags, St Giles Cathedral, Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street, George Street, Queen Street, Calton Hill, The Scott Monument, The Old Town, The New Town, The Lawnmarket, The High Street, The Canongate, The Scottish Parliament, The Mound, The Palace of Holyrood, tourist information
edinburgh, scotland, travel, what to do in edinburgh, what to see edinburgh, edinburg, edinburgh castle, edinburgh history, waverley station, edinburgh vlog, scotland vlog, travel scotland, goodthinkingtv, traveling to scotland, tour, guide, vacation, holiday, summer, edinburgh city, scottish, travel guide, travelling, love island, festival, edinburgh festival, vlog, edinburgh university, travel to edinburgh, traveling, vlogger digital nomad, nomad life, gownsandroses.dk, holetsgo, Edinburgh, Scotland, Edinburgh Scotland, Scotland travel vlog, Scotland travel video, Edinburgh travel vlog, Edinburgh travel video, edinburgh castle, Victoria Street, LetMeEat, Hula Edinburgh, Writer's Museum, things to do in Edinburgh, things to see in Edinburgh, travel vlog Edinburgh, travel vlogger, solo travel, female traveler, digital nomad girl, 2018, Edinburgh 2018, Scotland 2018 travel, Edinburgh, Things To Do Edinburgh, Arthur's Seat, Calton Hill, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh Castle, Gilmerton Cove, Armstrong's Vintage, Cafe Royal, Holy Cow, Instagram spots Edinburgh, 4K, Edinburgh cinematic, travel edinburgh, experience edinburgh, 48 hours in Edinburgh, ryze, ryze trampoline park, edinburgh vlog, brewhemia, Scotland, travel Scotland, things to do Scotland, edinburgh cvg, Edinburgh, Scotland, Royal Botanic Garden, Old Town, Edinburgh Castle, New Town, National Gallery of Scotland, National Museum of Scotland, Princes Street Gardens, Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh Zoo, travel, guide, destination, Royal Yacht Britannia, Georgian House, St. Giles' Cathedral, Calton Hill, The Meadows, Writers' Museum, National Library of Scotland, Royal Mile, Scottish Parliament, University of Edinburgh, Scott Monument