Ito ang aking pagbisita sa Camiguin Island ngayong 2019 kung saan muli kong binalikan ang iba't-ibang tanawin at mga lugar na talaga namang hindi ko makakalimutan. Matatagpuan sa hilaga ng Mindanao, ang islang ito ay isang lugar na hindi dapat palagpasin.
This trip was made possible by Ajis Aqua Sports Lagoon in Camiguin. Special thanks to Ariel and Jo Sagrado and Mike Gayoso.
How do I film? Check out my video gears and travel essentials at https://www.amazon.com/shop/lexgotravelshow
For more smart travel features, follow LexGo on social media:
Interested to be featured in LexGo?
Email lexbonife (at) gmail (dot) com for hotel and resort reviews, product reviews, transportation reviews, tour company reviews and other collaborations.
Who is LexGo?
I’m Lex Bonife. I’m a writer and I come from the immensely beautiful country called the Philippines. I try to see the world as much as I possibly can. And I firmly believe that a great life is one that is filled with countless journeys.
Some Facts About Lex as a Traveler:
* When I’m traveling, I love waking up early in the morning to take great shots of an uncrowded city
* I prefer to be on my sandals all the time so I so I don’t have to carry socks with me in my luggage
* I always bring power extension cords whenever I travel.
* I always have problems sticking to my budget when I’m traveling.
* The worst thing that happened to me while traveling so far was when I was held by the immigration officers in Paris. I made a mistake in my visa application and I actually overstayed in France. But all is well, they did let me go. And they were very nice to me. They even offered me cookies.